School of Purpose: Mindfulness, The Brain, and PurposeSeptember 9, 2021
School of Purpose sat down with Dr. Cortland Dahl to discuss the role of purpose in our daily lives and mindfulness practices.
Awareness is an often overlooked aspect of experiencing purpose. This raises the question of how awareness increases purpose, and, conversely, how purpose increases awareness. It also ties purpose into mindfulness and other contemplative practices.
- The relationship between mediation and purpose
- How we experience purpose in everyday life
- The power of reflecting on our own mortality
- Looking on people who inspire us
- How post-traumatic growth can lead to purpose
You can start training your mind with the Healthy Minds Program App, freely available thanks to the generosity of our donors wherever you get your apps.